What happens in Orlando in March?
March is a good time to go for an Orlando vacation, ideal to explore parks and attractions because the crowds will be low for most of the month. However, if your visit falls at the spring break season, you should expect slight increase in prices of Orlando vacation homes, good deals for Disney packages and anticipate theme parks to get more crowded, especially in popular areas like Wizarding World Harry Potter in Universal Studios Orlando.
March is the right month to visit Orlando if you want to have the opportunity to enjoy hours without heat in the summer. The number of visitors in March began to increase slowly, but increased during the month that spring break began in US schools. In the first week of March, the number of visitors is moderate, though in Florida it is only the spring break. By the month of April crowds build up. Use a good travel program and you will have much fun.
March 4th– 10th: Arnold Palmer invitation: This annual event at the Bay Hill Club & Lodge of Arnold Palmer is the best gem of the PGA Tour, which is one of the strongest international courses this season. Proceeds from the sale were delivered to the pediatric hospital Arnold Palmer and the Winnie Palmer hospital for women and children.
The St. Patrick’s event day in Orlando: March 17th is St. Patrick’s Day and Orlando is holding an emerald carpet to honor the holiday. Highlights include the Patrick Day Festival on Raglan Road at Disney Springs ™ and St. Block’s Day Party St. Patrick on the wall of downtown Plaza.
March 21st: US men’s national team UU. – Ecuador: While preparing for their respective Confederate championship tournaments this summer, these talented teams compete at the Orlando City Stadium. Tickets can only be pre-sold through USSoccer.com online, but the remaining tickets can be purchased on the site on match days. Update: On March 19, the Greater Sports Commission in Orlando organized a search with hidden ticket coupons in the districts of Orlando and Orange, Lake, Seminole and Osceola.
There are many Orlando vacation rentals and hotels you could stay in. What do you look for when you are looking for an Orlando hotel? If your best offer is the lowest price or high quality hotel with a spa supplement for an amount lower than indicated, it is guarantee. Check out some of the best hotel deals in Orlando:
Red Lion Maingate Resort starts at USD 51: are you looking for exceptional prices for hotels that are literally next to Disney World? Then look for Red Lion Maingate Resort. The hotel is also close to many others, such as restaurants, shops and shows. The hotel is easily accessible through the entrance to Sherberth Road on Highway 192, which is a few blocks from the hotel and is close to 429 and I-4. If you plan to spend time at Universal Parks or SeaWorld, you’ll be glad to know that it’s less than 15 minutes. This high quality hotel, located in the center of the city, is the right choice for budget-minded visitors seeking comfort.
Saratoga Springs Premier Resort Best Western Villas from $ 89: If you’re looking for hotels in Orlando, consider growth options like villas. Provided by Best Western, Saratoga Springs Premier Resort Villas offers all the comforts of home at a fraction of the price you will find in many Orlando hotels. Your villa has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. There are also four large flat screen TVs, two living rooms and a covered terrace. Thanks to a full kitchen with pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, glasses and more, you can save even more by preparing your meal.
Buena Vista Palace and Spa at Disney World By Hilton from $ 75: this Hilton hotel has more than 1,000 rooms and is located in the Disney building. With that in mind, it makes no sense to expect Buena Vista Palace and Spa to cost more than $ 200 and you’ll be glad to know that it isn’t. Although the price is cheap, the complex has a hot tub, three outdoor pools, a children’s pool, a playground, a tennis court and a volleyball court. The rooms have a mini fridge, a mattress with a padded cover and a balcony. Take a free shuttle to Disney theme parks every half hour or take a shortcut on the way back to SeaWorld and Universal Orlando in minutes.
Some of the best include Aquatica at SeaWorld Orlando, Volcano Bay at Universal Orlando and two parks at Disney World, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. Aquatica is one of the most recent and popular water parks in Orlando and is located in SeaWorld, south of downtown Orlando. Among fun slides and water attractions one day, the amazing “Dolphin Plunge” has drawn a lot of attention here. This is a trip that glides through a transparent tube and dolphins can swim around the surrounding pool. In addition, some Florida water parks are the only ones in the United States open all year. There is a covered water park in another part of the country, which is open all year. The water park is open from 10:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m. throughout the year, although in winter for several weeks it is closed for Annual renewals.
- St. Patrick’s Day: If you’re at Disney World on March 17, visit the Great Britain Pavilion World Showcase and participate in the celebration of St. Patrick’s Day. I live Patrick.
- Epcot International Flower and Park Festival: March marks the beginning of this annual botanical event at the Epcot theme park. Visitors are offered a variety of special flower shows, playgrounds and interactive attractions. The festival also offers a children’s activity station, the opportunity to shop in some stores and a free Garden Rocks concert on weekends.
- If traveling with young children, look for playgrounds with motifs of parks and descendants of butterflies that are scattered in Epcot and its surroundings. You will not find these exhibitions and special activities at other times of the year.
Prepare for a series of temperatures changes in March. You can start wearing a hoodie or a sweater with pants in the morning, so you want to undress in shorts and t-shirts until the afternoon and then cover again when the sun goes down. Do not be fooled by cold or cloudy weather: the Florida sun can cause serious damage at any time of the year. Therefore, it is necessary to apply sunscreen carefully when outside.
- Magic Kingdom Park from 9:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m.
- Epcot – Future World from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. additional magic hours from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Epcot World Showcase 11: 00-21: 30
- Disney Animal Kingdom theme park from 9:00 a.m. at 8:00 p.m.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Running Universal – 1.-2. February: organize your running shoes! Universal Orlando Resort hosted the first 5km and 10km Epic Character Race weekend. You can run in amusement parks, meet your favorite characters and win fantastic medals. The 5km race will take place on February 1 and the 10km race will start the next morning.
Mardi Gras (Universal Studios) – February 1: This universal Orlando cross ritual takes place every spring on the date chosen at Universal Studios. The highlights of this family event include a carnival parade through the park and live concerts. With an interesting pose from Kern Studios, a company that Mardi Gras has created in New Orleans since 1947, this event is as authentic as it is (as well as child friendly)! You can try authentic New Orleans music groups. There are also Universal Studios concerts with big names in rock, pop, country and more! There is always enough Cajun food and drink to fill you up.
- ID: While this is a good general rule for anyone old enough to have a valid ID, it is a requirement for anyone over 21 to buy alcohol. Alcohol must be a photo ID issued by the government. The documents you receive if you lose your license are not counted. Also, remember that for some Florida discounts, you may need your identity card issued by the State of Florida.
- Cameras, additional camera batteries and additional memory cards. If you lose one of these items, you can solve it in the Photo Connect store in front of each universal theme park. But get ready for a sticky surprise.
- Medications for travel illness. It depends on the needs of your family.
- Personal toiletries required.
- Brush small hair and / or comb. You will have many opportunities to take photos and you will only take yourself through the bilge barge to damage your hair for the rest of the day!
- The money remembers. Credit / debit cards are easier to transport and are accepted almost everywhere. For reasons of convenience and to create spending limits, we recommend buying a prepaid debit card. If you spend your vacation with Universal Orlando, consider using a Universal gift card. Remember, it is always a good idea to have cash, just in case.
- Waterproof bags for the most delicate items, such as cash or passports.
- Full plastic bags (or plastic bags with zippers). This is useful for wrapping objects before running the water when the cabinet is not in use.
- Additional batteries for mobile phones or chargers for external mobile phones. Universal does not offer a charging station in the park, but lends it a portable charger at a high cost. Since I could go on tour for hours, take photos, post on Facebook, etc., there is a good chance that a load is not enough.
- Rain poncho You will be surprised by the water rides in the Adventure Islands and it rains in Orlando every day in summer.
- Stamps and address to send postcards. You will receive these memories by mail first if you have brought stamps from your home. (Do you want to send a real postcard, but do not send it with difficulty? There is a question for this).
- Antibiotic bandages and creams. And get ready for the bubbles.
- Hand sanitizer. Many guests have closed the Rip Ride Rockit handlebar in front of you.
- Wraps facial tissue.
- Medications, over-the-counter and over-the-counter pain relievers.
Universal Studios Florida and Universal Adventure Islands are open 365 days a year. Work hours generally begin at 09:00AM and closing times may vary. The opening hours of Universal Volcano Bay generally begin at 10:00AM and closing times may change. After a day of theme parks, head to Universal City Walk, where you can relax with good food, refreshing drinks and live music. Universal CityWalk’s working hours are 365 days a year between 11:00AM and 14:00PM in the afternoon.
Seven Seas Food Festival Weekend: the beloved Seven Seas Food Festival returns in spring with more love for SeaWorld. While guests enjoy the garden, try globally inspired flavors and enjoy local beers and local drinks from around the world. The excitement is much more than eating with a live show at Bayside Stadium with the best artists.
SeaWorld Orlando is open 365 days a year. The park is usually open from 09:00.a.m to 19:00.p.m (later in the summer and during the holidays). Tourist attractions and shows are sometimes closed to ensure the safety of animals and guests during scheduled repairs and maintenance. March is a great month to visit Orlando, Florida!