What happens in Orlando in November?
November is a special time to go for an Orlando vacation. Orlando in November is full of events, excellent deals when you shop for Orlando vacation rentals and Disney packages. Additionally, there’s Thanksgiving that brings many meals and snacks and time spent with family.
Epcot Food & Wine Festival: there is still time to pamper your taste buds on the Food Fest tour around the world in Orlando in November. The Epcot Food & Wine Festival does not end until November 23. More than 30 global food and beverage markets around the world offer delicious snacks and delicious drinks.
Orlando Veterans Day Parade: This is the largest veteran parade in central Florida and features music bands, ROTC units, military service, ornamental vehicles and veteran groups from all branches of the army representing several conflicts
SeaWorld Praise Wave: Praise Wave returns to SeaWorld to celebrate the Christian community with live concerts. Listen to the best Christian music and enjoy other SeaWorld attractions.
Tampa Bay Veg Fest: whether vegan or non-vegan, there are some delicious dishes to try. Veg Fest offers courses and demonstrations, live music, famous speakers, children’s activities and animal adoption. And, of course, delicious animal-free food.
Lakeridge Winery Open House 28th annual holiday: mulled wine, complementary wine visit and tasting. Special offers at the Vinoteca. Beer, wine and food are sold along with snacks.
What do you look for when searching for Orlando hotels and Orlando vacation homes? Whether your best offer is the lowest price or the highest quality hotel with a spa supplement below the specified amount, you are insured this month.
Best Western Saratoga Springs Premier Resort Villas from $ 89: When looking for hotels in Orlando, consider improvement options such as villas. Saratoga Springs Premier Resort Villas, offered by Best Western, offers all the comforts of home, at a fraction of the price found in many Orlando hotels. Your villa has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. There are also four large flat screen TVs, two living rooms and a covered terrace. Thanks to a full kitchen with pots, pans, plates, cutlery, cups and much more, you can save even more by preparing your meal.
Baymont Inn & Suites Disney World $ 53.00: This hotel was launched in 2007 as a residence hotel and is literally 13 blocks from the back entrance of Disney World. Disney theme parks can be accessed with the hotel’s free bus.
Red Lion Maingate Resort starts at $ 51: are you looking for an incredible price for a hotel located right next to Disney World? Then look for Red Lion Maingate Resort. The hotel is also close to many others, such as restaurants, shops and shows. The hotel is easily accessible through the entrance to Sherberth Road on Highway 192, which is located a few blocks from the hotel and near 429 and I-4. If you plan to spend time at Universal Parks or SeaWorld, you’ll be glad to know it’s less than 15 minutes. This high quality hotel, located in the center of the city, is a good option for visitors with limited budget who want comfort.
Baymont Inn & Suites Orlando near Universal Orlando Resort ™ From USD 58.00: As the name implies, the recently opened Grand Hotel is located a few blocks from the famous Universal Studios. All new furniture, new carpets, new beds, new bathrooms, new flat screen TVs, all new and even a landscape … very cozy and fresh. The Grand offers a full hot breakfast for families with four children and a free shuttle service to Universal Studios, SeaWorld and the adjacent Walt Disney World.
The two most popular waterparks in Florida Orlando are Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon in Disney World. Disney’s’ Blizzard Beach is known for water slide, Typhoon Lagoon known for the biggest wave pool in the country. Disney World maintains a modified maintenance schedule for two waterparks in late fall. One park is always open though the other one is served. For example, Laguna Typhoon must be closed for repairs from the end of October until before Christmas at the time of launch. In return, Blizzard Beach Disney shall be closed simultaneously next year and beyond.
SeaWorld Orlando, 5 miles north of Disney World, made up of two waterparks, Discovery Cove and Aquatica. Aquatica is full of wave pools and slides. Stay open at the winter and fall, although the opening hours are shorter & water park only opens five days a week, not seven days as in the summers. In addition, the selected tourist objects are closed in autumn and winter. The waterparks are open all year from 10.am to 5.pm.
Travel at the beginning of the month and enjoy the weather, Christmas decorations, Disney World tickets discounts and small crowds.
- Epcot International Holiday Festival: with music, costumed artists and seasonal food and drinks, the festival shares the Christmas traditions of 11 countries of the world in Epcot. Since the food and wine festival lasts longer in November, the festive events will not begin until the end of the month.
- Candlelight procession: with famous speakers, 50 orchestras and a great choir, this Epcot performance comes alive in the biblical story of the birth of Jesus Christ.
- Holidays at the Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park: since the beginning of November, the park offers a variety of activities and events to celebrate the holidays, including the Hoopla Holiday dance party in DinoLand, USA. UU.
- Christmas in Pongu in Pandora – World of Avatars.
- Holidays at Disney’s Hollywood Studios: since early November, theme parks with Christmas themes, including night shows, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM. And vacations greetings at sunset in Toy Story Land.
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival: This multi-month event offers food and drinks from around the world, available at park stalls. The festival also includes performances by famous chefs, professional cooking demonstrations and many practical ways to develop your culinary skills.
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend: This event features four days of physical activities for families throughout the Walt Disney World Resort in early November. The whole family can have fun with a half marathon course, 10 km race, 5 km race and jumps for children. Disney characters follow courses to entertain participants.
- Mickey Merry Christmas: Santa Claus celebrates a merry Christmas with Mickey in Magic Kingdom, which will delight the young children of his family and young people. Disney characters decorate their vacations, while lively music and favorite attractions with bright holiday decorations. This is a separate ticket event.
Bring a swimsuit, shorts and shirt, as well as some sweaters and long-sleeved pants, if you feel cold at night. It can still burn, so don’t forget to put sunscreen on your packing list. During this month of light rain, you may be able to go without an umbrella, but the combination of a jacket and a rain jacket does not take up much space in your luggage. Therefore, it is a good idea to pack it just in case. Like every month you visit us, make sure your shoes are suitable for walking. You will do many things.
- Magic Kingdom Park 8:00 – 12:00. Additional magic hours are from 7:00 to 8:00pm
- Epcot – Future World 9:00 am – 9:30 pm. Extra magic hour 9:30 in the morning until 11:30 at night
- Epcot – World Showcase from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Additional magic hours 9:30 at night until 11:30 at night.
- Disney Animal Kingdom theme park from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Disney Springs 10 am-12pm
- Halloween Horror Nights, perhaps the most important Halloween event in the country, usually ends at the end of October, but sometimes runs until the beginning of November. If you can plan your visit to match the event, you can see amazing haunted houses, scary areas and shows. Also you will get good discounts for Universal Studios tickets in November.
- Holidays in Universal Orlando This resort revolves around mid-November and shows the best side. Special events include the Universal Vacation Parade with Macy, a fascinating parade filled with balloons and water boats at Universal Studios Florida. Dr. Seuss’ Grinch is the star of the Grinchmas Who- Liday Spectacular show in the Islands of Adventure, which features live shows based on classical history. Both areas of the magical world of Harry Potter are decorated for parties and Hogsmeade in the Adventure Islands presents special projection shows during the parties at Hogwarts Castle at night.
You may want to wear a long-sleeved shirt and pants, but the shorts are suitable even if you can tolerate quite cold temperatures. Comfortable shoes are essential for the hours spent at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. For the coldest nights at Universal Studios Orlando in November, bring a sweatshirt or other light warm clothing.
You don’t need fancy clothes: if you want to go to the Universal Orlando luxury restaurant, bring casual clothes. And if you want to explore the CityWalk nightclub, you can pack clothes for the event. Even if it’s November, don’t forget to bring your swimsuit, especially if you are staying at the Universal Orlando resort hotel. The pools are heated and there is enough sun this month to work on this tan. Remember to pack (and use!) your sunscreen.
Universal Islands of Adventure ™ and Universal Studios Florida ™ are open 365 days a year. The opening hours usually start at 9:00 in the morning and closing times vary. Universal Volcano Bay ™ business hours generally begin at 10:00 a.m. and closing times vary. After a day at the amusement park, you can relax, unwind and enjoy good food, cold drinks and live music at Universal CityWalk ™! Universal CityWalk ™ operates 365 days a year from 11:00.am. to 02:00.am. Note: parking schedules may vary.
SeaWorld Christmas Party: the Christmas excitement begins to live in SeaWorld. More than 3 million lights form the park in a festive atmosphere, while guests are immersed in the places, sounds and flavors of the season. This event offers incredible live performances, a delicious holiday experience and the opportunity to visit Santa Claus and Rudolph, red-nosed reindeer.
Praise Wave: Weekend With the return of Praise Wave, guests can celebrate the Christian community and inspire music. On the SeaWorld stage, exciting live concerts of the most famous names in Christian music will be illuminated. Plus there are good discounts when you shop for SeaWorld Orlando tickets in November.
Parking and show schedules; SeaWorld Orlando is open 365 days a year. For the safety of our guests and pets, attractions and exhibits are sometimes closed due to repairs. Parking schedules and shows are updated periodically. Most of the performances last between 20 and 25 minutes. The opening hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. November is a great month to visit Orlando.